We switched today to SSL! All our former HTTP pages are now automatically redirected to their HTTPS new versions. All but those of our blog.chart-templates.com subdomain, which will remain HTTP. Even if we still have plenty of old embedded charts using HTTP.
- better security: all content moving in and out is automatically encrypted.
- charts published elsewhere with HTTPS, in secure pages, are no longer hidden by browsers like Chrome.
- we’ll be able to allow logins with Google, Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- we’ll be able to eventually extend payment options.
- we’ll be able to provide safe scripts for external playground like jsFiddle and CodePen, which already moved to SSL.